On May 25th, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th, 2016 was being applied, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and for repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( referred to as “GDPR”, “GDPR”, “GDPR” or “General Data Protection Regulation”).Respecting your privacy and in connection with the above regulation, we inform you about the processing of your data and the rules on which it is done. Below you will find basic information on this topic.
What data are we talking about?
Personal data, i.e. those that are collected as part of your use of our services, including websites, partner websites and other functionalities provided by Ovoville.pl and our Trusted Partners (listed below), as well as data that are used in the implementation process of the concluded contracts.
Why do we want to process your data?
Because we care about:
- matching a specific offer and providing commercial information closest to your preferences
- ensuring greater security of stored and processed data
- sending advertisements tailored to your needs and interests,
- sending marketing messages with the latest (i.e. most attractive) offers, in particular for products that you have asked for before.
- making measurements and analysis that allow us to improve our products and make them meet your needs as much as possible.
Who can process your data?
The Administrator of Personal Data (hereinafter the Administrator) is GLOBARCH SP. Z O.O. Byków, ul. Gajowa 5, 55-095 Mirków.
Your personal data is processed by the administrator:
- in order to take action before concluding the contract as well as to perform the contract,
- on the basis of the agreement – only for the purpose indicated, in the content below, given by your consent.
How long will we process and store your data?
Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract, and after the end of the contract, in order to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator, for a period consistent with applicable law, and in the case of direct sales and marketing, until your consent is withdrawn.
What rights do you have in relation to your data?
You have the right to access your data, and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent – at any time. You have the right to lodge a complaint with GIODO / GDPR.
Who can we transfer your data to?
Your data may be processed in an automated manner, also in the form of profiling. Profiling is needed for offering you the best-fitted products or services, however, binding decisions will not be automated.
Where can I express or withdraw my consent to processing?
Each time you as our client will contact us (e-mail, telephone, visit to the sales office, visit to real estate fairs or open days, or in the case of inquiries from external real estate portals), we will ask for your consent. This will be done by means of separate e-mail messages or ready-made forms available on our website www.ovoville.pl You can revoke your consent at any time. You can do this by clicking “Unsubscribe” in the marketing message we sent or by writing a request directly to the ADDRESS FOR DELETION OF DATA